Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's good to be back in Kona...


Vacation was fun, but it's nice to be back home and back to work.

Today Bob dove Golden Arches and Turtle Pinnacle with our customers. I spent a couple hours in the pool yesterday so I figured I'd give my shin a break today. It's pretty much healed over to where I don't think exposure will be an infection issue. It's getting sprayed with Nu-skin just as a precaution, it seems to be good stuff for covering scrapes and such.

Tomorrow we're diving both AM and PM two tank dive trips so I'll be doing 2 of the 4 dives. They're still seeing lots of mantas at the manta ray dive, so I'm gonna ask Bob if I can do that one - I haven't done it in a while as I've been letting my employees lead the dive. Bob really likes to dive so we may be battling over who's diving and who's sitting on the boat as Captain in the upcoming weeks... It may be rock, paper, scissors before each dive from here on out.

Here's another turtle picture. We do see multiple turtles at cleaning staions, but I don't often have a camera in hand when I can readily get two in the same shot.

Aloha,

Steve

No comments: