Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Now I can die happy.


I just finished watching "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra", a cheap satire of the 50's and 60's horror flicks.

It's got everything - space aliens, mutants, scientists, wives, dancing humans made from 4 small forest animals, caves, park rangers and more! It's even filmed in Skeletorvision! It was actually filmed just a few years back, yet it in my mind it can hold it's own against classics such as "Plan 9 from Outer Space". Here's the link http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thelostskeletonofcadavra/ in case my link attempt (first try) above doesn't work. The trailer will give you an accurate depiction of the quality of this movie.

I went to the doctor today. I still haven't healed up yet, although the last 2 days were much better than Monday. He said things were looking as though they were progressing pretty OK and the basic rule is, if it hurts, don't do it. Means another couple days of relative inactivity in my case. Oh well.

I wish I had more going on to talk about. Not a whole lot goes on when your day revolves around bed, the couch and your desk. I did drop off some tanks at one of my employees today so he can take a group out, Pat (my wife in case I hadn't introduced her yet) had to load up the car - I felt kind of guilty there, but she heard the doc say no lifting.

Well, that's it for now.

Steve

No comments: