Saturday, September 04, 2010

Oregon State Beavers beat number 6 TCU Horned Frogs in upset win in college football....

OK, this is strictly an experiment. I'm seeing if my blog places well on google searches after the game, based on predicting the results of the game 7 hours before it starts... I may already be in the system before the game's over.

As you can tell, I'm a Beaver fan... lived in Corvallis for many years before coming over to Kona and went to Oregon State (my college experience is a whole 'nuther story in itself). I guess I could make up a headline predicting a different result in another post to really broaden the experiment in case it's not a Beaver victory, but I'm not going there. Go Beavers!

Note: game didn't turn out like I hoped... oh well. Expect this post to disappear in the next day or two.

aloha,

Steve

2 comments:

Bob Halem said...

You don't yet make the top 10. It seems that adding an image, any image, perhaps a Beaver or a football would help promote the search.

Steve said...

I may pull this post in a day, just curious to see what happens. Game starts in 35 minutes... whooohooo! Made some pulled chicken this morning to much on during the game.