Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ignore this post... I'm trying something...

Now I realize asking for it to be ignored will probably lead to it being read... I'm trying some yahoo blog thing and I don't really know much about it, it involves posting code - just like this: Edit- code removed by Steve.

Apparently yahoo has a pretty good sized blog community and I've added a little gizmo at the bottom of my sidebar that'll show visitors logged into it.... thought I'd put it on for kicks to see if anyone shows.

I've also added a follower widget near the top of the sidebar. If you've got a blog and you "follow" mine, you can add your tag apparently and maybe get some traffic yourself.

Anyway, I'm pretty new to this stuff and I'm just seeing if it'll generate a bit of extra traffic over time.... I'll make a normal post soon.

Aloha,

Steve

No comments: